Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

it was ok

It wasn't nearly as entertaining as the previous episodes. I found it kind of plain and lackluster. I also dont know if this was intentional or not, but in the credits you give special thanks to "Tim Fulp".....

Smile! Smile!

...people....they weren't dancing

thry weren't dancing....they are performing sexual acts... 2 are giving plowjobs and one is fucking one of the girls doggy style..... good movie. i remember watching it when it first came out. though i dont remember the last scene... i think the ending kind of takes away from the movie a bit.

Oh Shit! Dog Crap! Oh Shit! Dog Crap!

heh....

it was...interesting....kinda reminds me of that time i was molesting a cow and....nvm i dont wanna talk about it

ZombieToaster responds:

Oh no, plz go on ;)

WigheadFilms Variety Show WigheadFilms Variety Show

heh

it reminded me of the old cartoons i used to watch. i actually forgot it was a flash and was like "hey! it hasnt been a half hour yet!" man im so stupid. good job

CC:A Little Too Late CC:A Little Too Late

wow

rip off southpark much? ur a foggoty fag fucker. suck my cock....plz?

OldSchoolPhoneClock responds:

Ok So you're calling me a fag then you sk me to suck your cock, I'm confused?

support our soldiers in i support our soldiers in i

plz

plz support my cock.

Lifegroup Lifegroup

man..this has great animation....

but god..i couldnt watch it all...i just got so bored....im..really not into religion...at all....so this didnt capture me in any way aside from the beautiful animation....now..i realize..that this was almost certainly said in recent reviews, but Newgrounds...isnt the best place 2 be posting religious....entries.

i realize that u probobly would never concider doing this, but maybe u could team up with another animater. like have them give u the runown of an idea. and u animate it. though...im most certain, the movie would be non religious.

anywayz, great animation...but i feel (and this is strictly my opinion) that u should drop the whole religious perspective when submitting 2 newgrounds.

Godlimations responds:

thanks, and I agree in parts of your comment. You must understand that it is not because you believe I am religious that I have to do this and that for the sake of salvation, I hold a strong relationship with Jesus, that is all :)

joining up with another animator, well I have considered it, but I have so much other work to do, that I'd be nothing but unreliable with a team animator.

thanks for your kind response. checkout Gods message 1 coz it is far better, and it makes sense too if you watch it twice ahah:)

MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo

NOW THATS WHAT THEY SHOULD DO!!!

fuk taking out her feeding tube, just give little timmie a gun and blow her FUCKING HEAD OFF!!!! jesus just fuking kill the bitch...shes toast...shes a vegetable...meaning THERE IS NO BRAIN ACTIVITY!!!! MEANING SHE DOESNT THINK....SHE DOESNT FEEl....SHES JUST BASICALLY A SHELL!!!!!

Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 1 Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 1

that sucked ass

good art n stuff but so goddamn boring that i shat my pants,,,yeah thats right u heard me. anywayz i couldnt watch it all kuz...i shat my pants....so the moral is never watch movies.

It's Raining It's Boring It's Raining It's Boring

ok not bad BUT

uhh i thought his power was out.....if the power is out...why do his lights work...and why does his celing fan work?...man that was weird...